Again, here’s one of those cookies that has all of my favorite food words in one title. These aren’t too pretty to look at, but they’re awesome breakfast dessert cookies.
Recipe adapted from Chef in Training
Ingredients: 2 very ripe bananas, 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt, 4 tbsp butter, 1 egg, 1 3/4 cup oats, 1/4 cup Nutella
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix together flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and butter.
3. Add in the wet ingredients – bananas and egg. Then the oats go in the mix.
4. Swirl in the Nutella – do not mix thoroughly so that it creates a marble effect.
5. Spoon drops of the batter onto a greased baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.