This Thai-inspired curry dish is an easy weeknight meal – 20 minutes of cooking will yield a few days’ worth of food!
Recipe adapted from Half Baked Harvest.
Ingredients: Vegetables of your choice, 1 lb poultry of your choice, 1 mango, garlic, cilantro, basil, 1 tablespoon curry powder, 3 tablespoons Thai curry sauce, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, jasmine rice, 1 can of coconut milk.
1. Cook the rice. Chop up the vegetables, meat, garlic, cilantro, and basil. I used snow peas, zucchini, red bell peppers, and chicken.
2. Heat oil in a large pan and cook the meat until about 80% done. Add in 1 more tablespoon of oil and saute the vegetables and garlic.
2. Season with the curry powder and Thai curry sauce and continue to cook for 1 more minute.
3. Pour in the coconut milk and fish sauce and bring to a boil. Change to low heat and simmer for about 5 minutes. The sauce should thicken a bit.
4. While the curry is simmering, dice the mango.
5. Add in the cilantro and basil to the curry and remove from the heat. Serve with rice and fresh mango.