I love the idea of a savory cookie and it’s a great way to use up the remaining parmesan cheese from the fan baked potatoes.
Ingredients: 1 stick (1/4 lb) of butter, 3 oz of grated Parmesan, 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour, 2 sprigs (1 tsp) of chopped rosemary, 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper
1. Mix butter, flour, parmesan cheese, rosemary, and cracked black pepper together.
2. Lightly dust a clean surface with flour and form the dough into a log roughly 10 inches in length.
3. Wrap the log of dough in plastic wrap and set in the freezer to harden for about 30 minutes.
4. Remove the dough from the freezer and cut 1/4″ slices along the log.
5. Bake on a lightly greased sheet for 22 minutes.