This might be the most no-brainer meal on this blog as of yet. I am always looking for recipes that can be made within 15 minutes, because that is all the energy I have left at the end of a long work day.
Recipe adapted from Ochikeron.
Ingredients: 1/2 potato, 1 serving of poultry of choice (shaved), 1 tbsp brown sugar, 2 tbsp soy sauce, pinch of salt.
1. Cut the potato into 3/4 inch wide slices and grate them. You should end up with about a 1/2 cup worth of grated potato.
2. If you are unable to find already shaved meat at the grocery store, you will have to slice the meat into thin pieces. I bought the beef pre-sliced at Trader Joe’s.
3. Heat some oil in a pan and cook the meat until it is no longer pink. Add around 3/4 cup of water and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4. Stir in the brown sugar, soy sauce, and salt until fully mixed with the meat.
5. Add grated potato and cook for another 2 minutes.